Saturday, June 20, 2009

Q. whats the difference between a cloud and a woman?

Q. whats the difference between a cloud and a woman?

A. if they both f*ck off you will have a good day.

What has a slice of burnt toast and a pregnant girlfriend got in common?
In both cases you wish you took it out a few seconds earlier.

A man says to his wife, "Get ready you, me & the dog are going fishing."
Wife says, "I dont want to go."
Man gives her 3 choices, fishing, blow job or take it up the a*se.
Wife pick blow job. After she sucking for a while she says, "It tastes like sh*t.
Man says, "I know, dog didnt want to go fishing either."


Teacher draws a pen*s on the blackboard . does any one know what that is?
"Yes," says Tommy.


"My dad has two, a small one for weeing and a big one for cleaning the babysitters teeth."

Two eggs boiling in a pan.
One says, "I've got a huge crack."
The other replies, "Stop teasing me, I'm not f*cking hard yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment