Tuesday, February 10, 2009

?The boy puts his information in her communication and together they make population!

?The boy puts his information in her communication and together they make population!

?What is the resemblance between a windscreen wiper and a woman? ... When they are wet, they do not squeak any more!
?The first day we met,I wanted you in my bed.Today I'll know better,so I'll write it in my letter.In my bed I've seen so many faces,so I'll fuck you at different places

?Sex is good,sex is funny, all the people fuck for money!If you think love is funny, fuck yourself and safe the money!!!

?What is de maximum speed during sex? .... 68, because at 69 you go overturn!

?A good neighbour is better dan an inflatable doll !

?God created the world in SIX days But it took him centuries... to come up with someone...as "HOT" ... as "SEXY" ... as "Fuckable" ... *..As "YOU!" .. *

?Text messaging is like a blow-job off an amateur prostitute; short...sweet and always cheap!!!

?What is the smallest airplane in the world,a cunt... Only one man fits in it, he needs to stand, his luggage stays outside and he still gets off ...

?Are mice giving you trouble? No? Than you must have a good pussy! ?Are these your eyes? I found them between my brests! ?Sex is like Nike, just do it.

?Never dance naked because the body has parts that do not stop moving when the music stops.

?When I was born I got the choice, or a major dick, or a fine memory. I am not able to remember what I did choose.

?Masturbation, don't knock it, it's sex with someone I love...

?Do you know why smurfs always laugh? Because the grass always tickles their little balls!

?What is the difference between a man and a dildo?......... A man is a REAL PRICK!!!!

?Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

?The best anti-virus program for a computer is SAFE-SEX. Leave the plastic cover on the floppy when inserting in drive.

?If you don't like oral sex than keep your mouth shut!!

?Sex is good for your stomach muscles and much more fun than fitness

?The difference between erotic and perverted: Erotic = caress the vagina with a beautiful white whisp Perverted = do the same thing with a whole chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment