Tuesday, February 10, 2009

?A guy walks up to a girl and says: Wanna play *Magic*? She says: What's that? .....He says: We go to my place, have sex and than you dissappear.....

?A guy walks up to a girl and says: Wanna play *Magic*? She says: What's that? .....He says: We go to my place, have sex and than you dissappear.....

?What did Eva shout when she wanted to have SEX ?? ............. ADAM WHERE ARE YOU !!

?you do not have to be good to be the best as long as you are better than all the rest!!

?What does position 68 mean........You are doing me and I owe you one!!

?Love your neighbour, but don't get caught.

?Just to let you know that I went to heaven and back...

?What you never want to hear while having good sex?? ............. "Honey, I am home!"

?There is: Hot-Sex, Fast-Sex, Safe-Sex, Group-Sex, Leather-Sex, Telephone-Sex, CyberSex, and for people with your face: "No-Sex"!

?Why does a woman have two pair of lips?................... One is for fighting and one is to make up.

?What is the resemblance between a woman and a condom?................ They both fit around your dick and are present in your wallet

?If you cry, I cry...if you laugh, I laugh...if you are happy, I am too...if you are sad, I am too...and if you are horny, call me.

?American students say:.....people who never experience good sex and do not perform well in bed, usually read their SMS messages with their right hand

?A woman is like a pair of rubber boots. When they are dry, you cannot enter them, when they are wet, they smell and when you walk on the street with them, people laugh at you.

?Message from you provider: Your dildo is disturbing our network. Turn it off or continue manually. Thanks for your cooperation.

?The 3 miracles of a woman: produce milk without eating grass, 4 days of bleeding without dieing, letting a man come without yelling.

?Hi, I am an alien and I've just transformed in your phone and right now I'm having sex with your finger. I know you like it because you're smiling now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment