Tuesday, February 10, 2009

sexy jokes

?BEEB! Send this message to 5 of your friends and you will have unbelieveble sex tonight! If you break this chain, you'll never have multiple orgasm again!

?Roses are red, Pickles are green. I love your legs and whats in between.

?I like your style. I like your class, but most of all i like your ass.

?Sex is like NOKIA (connecting people)
like NIKE (just do it)
like PEPSI (ask for more)
like SAMSUNG (everyone is invited)
and like ME (TO GOOD TO BE TRUE)..

?I love you in blue. I love you in red but most of all. I love you in bed.

?How does a vagina look before sex? Like a lovely pink rose! And after sex? Ever seen a Bulldog eating Mayonaise?

?If you want a little brother, kill your dad and fuck your mother.

?Sex is like pizza. When its good, its VERY GOOD. When its bad, its Still pretty good

?Sorry, the fuckmachine is out of order, so fuck yourself and save a quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment