Tuesday, February 10, 2009

?If you don't like oral sex than keep your mouth shut!!

?If you don't like oral sex than keep your mouth shut!!
Press down......down more......ok......more......yes......ahh.......yes......almost there......yeah......oh shit......harder......so good! Yeah, that's textual intercourse!

?Sex is the game, Love is a name, Forget the name ...... Lets PLAY the game. ?I want you right, right now, why don't you come on over and let's do now!

?I'm a bit shy...I'd like to have sex with you, you do not have to say yes, just smile to me!

?I think I have BSE on my penis ...... all women who experienced it go crazy !

?Eva stood in the river washing her cunt when God comes running to her and shouts: EVA EVA STOP, I WON'T GET THE SMELL OF THE FISH. ?Do you know why a waterbed needs to be filled with seawater?...For the mussels need to be able to open.

?Screw calmly and without worries, if you do not come today, it may happen tomorrow !

?Women are like little children, they put everything they see in their mouth.

?The boy puts his information in her communication and together they make population!

No comments:

Post a Comment